At Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC, we accept women’s better brand, gently used clothing, size 0 to 5X, casual to dressy, that is IN-SEASON and IN-STYLE. Make sure each item is freshly cleaned and pressed. The better your items look, the more money you'll make.WE ARE CURRENTLY LIMITING DROP OFF TO 25-30 ITEMS PER CONSIGNOR - PLEASE USE REAR ENTRANCE FOR CONSIGNMENT DROP OFF
- Select your IN-SEASON, IN-STYLE, BETTER BRAND, gently used clothes. Make sure each item is freshly cleaned and pressed. The better your items look, the more money you'll make.
- ITEMS WE ACCEPT. Women’s Apparel, Authentic Designer Purses, Shoes, Cocktail Dresses, Scarves, Jewelry and Children’s Clothing.
- ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT AT THIS TIME. Men’s, Bridesmaids Dresses, Wedding Gowns, Formalwear, Women's Suits, Maternity, Swimwear, and Lingerie.
- Clothing items are accepted based on our consignment schedule:
January: SELECT Winter Items
February - March: Spring Items
April - May - June: Summer Item
July: SELECT Summer Items
August: Fall Items
September: Fall and Winter Items
October - November - December: Winter Items
- Only clothing that is within TWO to THREE years old will be accepted. Why? At Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC, this is what our customers are looking for and what they will buy. We are selective about our inventory because we want the best for our customers, and that means you too!
- We will not accept clothing that shows any sign of wear (unless designed that way) or have any stains, missing buttons, tears or snags, broken zippers or pet hair, etc. Make sure the clothing is free of smells like smoke, moth balls, etc.
- We accept handbags, shoes and accessories as well as clothing. These items should be in excellent condition, we are not as strict about the age of the item, as long as the condition is excellent and the items still remains a popular brand.
- Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC will select the items to consign and reserve the sole right to price them as we feel they will sell. We do not negotiate selling prices. Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC also reserves the right to place the items on sale throughout the 75-day consignment period.
- How do we set the prices? We base prices on the brand name of the item, age and the original retail price. The better the price, the faster it sells, so we strive to price things just right.
- After the 75-day selling cycle, if an item doesn't sell, you may pick up any unsold items by coming into the shop 3 TO 5 DAYS PRIOR to the consignment period ending. You will be provided a list of unsold items and we ask that you pull your items from the floor. If you do not pick up the items, they will immediately become the property of Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC Boutique, and either be donated, or reintroduced into stock as wholly owned property of Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC. NO COMPENSATION OR NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN.
- Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC will pay you, by check, 40% of the SELLING PRICE of the items and/or 50% of items that sell for $100 or more. You also have the option of receiving in store credit for a bigger return. You can receive 50% of the SELLING PRICE of an item or 60% of an item that sells for $100 or more, in store credit. Consignment checks are printed the first week of each month. Clients are invited to pick-up Consignment Checks any business day following the 10th of the month. Proper ID is required. EFFECTIVE 12/1/2020 Account balances less than $10.00 will be held and roll-over to the following month unless a specific request is made.
- Ownership of consigned items remain the property of the consignor until sold or consignment term ends and they are not picked up, therefore, consigned items should remain insured by consignor's private insurance provider until sold. Eco Chic Consignment Boutique LLC Boutique will take every reasonable precaution to secure consigned property; however, we are not responsible for loss or damage by fire, theft, accident, vandalism or any other cause. Nor will the consignor be compensated in any way in the event of such an incident.
CONSIGNMENT INTAKE PROCESS
MASKS MUST BE WORN DURING THE DROP-OFF PROCESS
Due to COVID-19 items will be accepted by appointment and quarantined for 48 hours. After the items are processed you will receive an itemized email listing which items will be accepted for consignment. There will be information in the email stating the date you can pick up “no thank you items” until, if they are not picked up by that date they will be donated.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE LAUNDERED AND JEWELRY SHOULD BE PLACED IN A ZIPLOCK BAG.
AT THE TIME OF YOUR FIRST CONSIGNMENT YOU WILL BE GIVEN A COPY OF THE CONTRACT AND THIS CONTRACT WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR THE LENGTH OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.